Inverness Student Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff and great atmosphere! I would definitely stay here again. Only complaint was a few spiders in the bathroom but they didn't seem to be poisonous so that's good. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Allison USA
- “ Very simply and comfortable hostel, the staff is very great and helpful. For all day long you have tea and hot chocolate free to drink. ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It's a nice accomodation, home-feel like hostel with the friendly staff and gentle backpackers. There are very clean and have the wifi anywhere. However, the pantry is too small for though people there cooking. Otherwise it is really a good place to stay and gather especially the living room. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ We had a great stay there! Staff was absolutelly helpful! ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Had an amazing time in this hostel! The staff is brilliant, welcoming, helpful and extremely friendly! The location is also great! I almost didn't want to leave! ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Thais Brazil