Inverness Student Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I only stayed one night and didn't check out all of the hostel. It was quite small, but the kitchen was still a bit too small for the amount of people staying there. It was easy enough to find, and located near the train/bus station. The beds were not so soft, but very well designed, so you got a sense of privacy although sleeping in a dorm. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ This hostel is nice and comfy overall, but lots of the people there have been living there for a few months, So when you arrive it really gives the feeling of beeing an outsider. Also the top bunks don't have any railing to prevent you from falling, which is quite dangerous.. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Lauriane Canada
- “ The hostel is very well located near the castle. The rooms and the bathroom are really clean. It's really nice to hang out in the living room. The staff is friendly and always ready to help for the accommodating or for your trip. Really a nice plae worth staying at. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Julien France
- “ Very friendly staff and great atmosphere! I would definitely stay here again. Only complaint was a few spiders in the bathroom but they didn't seem to be poisonous so that's good. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Allison USA
- “ Very simply and comfortable hostel, the staff is very great and helpful. For all day long you have tea and hot chocolate free to drink. ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Anonymous Brazil