Inverness Student Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was great! Staff was amazing, friendly, and helpful! A climb up the hill to get there but right near the city center! ”
- 25 Mar 2015 Rachel USA
- “ I only stayed one night and didn't check out all of the hostel. It was quite small, but the kitchen was still a bit too small for the amount of people staying there. It was easy enough to find, and located near the train/bus station. The beds were not so soft, but very well designed, so you got a sense of privacy although sleeping in a dorm. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ This hostel is nice and comfy overall, but lots of the people there have been living there for a few months, So when you arrive it really gives the feeling of beeing an outsider. Also the top bunks don't have any railing to prevent you from falling, which is quite dangerous.. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Lauriane Canada