Inverness Student Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The photos on this website are really outdated. The facilities now look very worn out, the lock on our room was barely working. The "gender neutral" toilet/shower facilities need an urgent upgrade. Cleanliness could be better throughout the hostel. ”
- 09 Apr 2017 Anonymous Uruguay
- “ The facilities were clean and the dorms very nice and comfortable. It had a great atmosphere and the staff was friendly and helpful. I strongly recomend it. ”
- 27 Aug 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ This place was a bit quirky, though mostly that was the staff. A bit more old fashioned (actual keys!) than other hostels I stayed at but has a certain shabby charm to it. The lounge features well worn chairs and rugs that are inviting on a rainy night. Best part of the room itself for me was no carpeting! This was the only place I stayed at where I could breathe allergy free at night. I wish I'd spent more time in the Highlands! I could have spent the whole trip there and it would be worth it. ”
- 08 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA