Inverness Tourist Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good stay at Inverness Tourist Hostel- rooms were clean, security was good, staff was helpful. There were only a few bathrooms but it wasn't a problem. Hostel is close to the river and "downtown" and has a great common area if you're looking to make friends. Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 01 Sep 2016 Sarah Canada
- “ The staff were friendly and helpful and the common area, kitchen facilities, wifi and security all seemed fine. The power sockets in the two dorms I stayed in were very unreliable and several didn't work. The windows in one dorm did not seem to open/close properly, the catch was broken. Shower facilities were cleaned but appeared a bit old and dirty and there were many people sharing only a couple of showers on our floor. Location is good, it's central but not too noisy. ”
- 06 Aug 2016 Ellen England
- “ + Very good location, friendly atmosphere with piano and guitar in a great lounge, free tea and coffee, everyone can use the big kitchen so you can cook - Only small lockers in the room, only 2 showers and 2 toilets (sometimes not locking) for each floor, which is really unpractical and make people wait everytime I spent 3 nights in the hostel and had a lovely time there. I really appreciated the lounge and the kitchen, met friendly people and hung out with them. I'll definitely come back! ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Excellent location with good atmosphere and nice staff. Fairly clean, but the toilet sink is so small, unavoidably make the floor wet. The bed is bed, very shaky, you can always feel when the person sleep on top or below you turn. Doors are noisy, and you can hear everything in the room ”
- 19 Mar 2016 Mei Ting Hong Kong
- “ Nice place to stay :-) ”
- 29 Dec 2015 kayla Taiwan