Inverness Tourist Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good stay at Inverness Tourist Hostel- rooms were clean, security was good, staff was helpful. There were only a few bathrooms but it wasn't a problem. Hostel is close to the river and "downtown" and has a great common area if you're looking to make friends. Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 01 Sep 2016 Sarah Canada
- “ The staff were friendly and helpful and the common area, kitchen facilities, wifi and security all seemed fine. The power sockets in the two dorms I stayed in were very unreliable and several didn't work. The windows in one dorm did not seem to open/close properly, the catch was broken. Shower facilities were cleaned but appeared a bit old and dirty and there were many people sharing only a couple of showers on our floor. Location is good, it's central but not too noisy. ”
- 06 Aug 2016 Ellen England
- “ + Very good location, friendly atmosphere with piano and guitar in a great lounge, free tea and coffee, everyone can use the big kitchen so you can cook - Only small lockers in the room, only 2 showers and 2 toilets (sometimes not locking) for each floor, which is really unpractical and make people wait everytime I spent 3 nights in the hostel and had a lovely time there. I really appreciated the lounge and the kitchen, met friendly people and hung out with them. I'll definitely come back! ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Anonymous France