Inverness Tourist Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good hostel. Staff very friendly and very good location. ”
- 17 Nov 2014 cybill France
- “ I really wasn't in the room for very long--I checked in late and checked out early. ”
- 04 Nov 2014 Gilad USA
- “ The location is the best attraction, nearing the coach stations and the city centre. ”
- 29 Oct 2014 Yang China
- “ Another enjoyable place to stay. The room was a bit small (4-bedded dorm with very little room around the beds), and the kitchen has limited seating space (which got saturated quite often), but pretty well equipped. Upper beds had railings (a big plus), the beds were quite comfortable. Just round the corner of the bus station makes it an easily accessible place, and even the walk to the centre isn't long. Overall, I'm happy with my stay, ”
- 07 Oct 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Great place, it's only two blocks from the train station. There are a couple of grocery stores across the street which is really handy. They also have bus schedules posted to different places in the area which was really helpful! The staff was friendly and the place was really clean. Downside is that sound travels between the floors in the rooms. I brought ear plugs with me, which I highly suggest cuz' you will need them! But can't get better in cleanliness and atmosphere, also there is a piano! ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very conveniently located to bus station. First impressions weren't great, but the place was clean, the kitchen was well supplied and the lounge is very nice. I was quite happy with my stay. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA