Irsia Bed and Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ staff is friendly, location near MRT Station and Times Square Mall ”
- 25 Dec 2012 Ernawati Indonesia
- “ I am glad I stayed there. Really helpful and nice staff. Clean and comfortable room, but without a window. Overall really good value for money. So close to restaurants and bars and to the shopping malls only a 15 minunte to walk. ”
- 16 Nov 2012 Anonymous Germany
- “ Irsia BnB is purely for people who are on very tight budget and just want to sleep in the night. It is in a very old building which is in dilapidated condition. On top of that, you are not supposed to wear your slippers to the room, you have to leave it at the entrance. Cleanliness was exceptional. A/C can be controlled, even though it was very hot, AC was set to 25 deg. It took 2-3 hrs for the room to get to that temperature. Breakfast was pathetic. ”
- 15 Nov 2012 Safeer
- “ The Location is good. And The Staff are very friendly and helpful. ”
- 27 Mar 2012 Yin Ling Elaine