Irsia Bed and Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Unforgetable experience in KL. All people in hostel was so kindly eventhough I went there around 4 am. ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Shame on me for expecting the toilets to actually flush.......note this was not just one toilet but a majority of them. Seemed as though the bathrooms were cleaned once a day at best.......and given the ratio of bathrooms to number of guests, once a day isn't enough. Best to just walk to the nearby mall if you need to go. The manager there could stand to take a course in customer service. Within the first 2 minutes of dealing with him, I knew that I would be changing hostels the next day. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ staff is friendly, location near MRT Station and Times Square Mall ”
- 25 Dec 2012 Ernawati Indonesia