Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Out of all of the guesthouses I have stayed at in Korea, which is a lot, this by far was the best experience! If you are looking for something quiet and in the countryside, this is a good place to consider. It's in the southern part of Jeju, close to some islands and hills, which are for hiking and exploring. The owner was helpful with everything I needed, and I would rate my experience there a 10/10 ”
- 13 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The Hostel-owner is a very friendly and helpful person. She helps to plan your trips to the all the main locations and is always there when you need help. You can reach everything by bus or rent a bike at the hostel. We had a perfect stay and were very happy with everything. Recommended! :) ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Mara Joana Germany
- “ In the middle of nowhere but it is only a 5 minute walk to the bus stop. If you say laundry can be done at your hostel you should allow guests to actually do their laundry. Very helpful and accommodating. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA