Islander Backpackers Resort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ its part of a hotel - and you feel that! its close to beach, city and bus. it has a locker in the room (no lock though), and the staff of the hotel is realy nice (cant tell about the hostel one, that entrance was closed). bad was just, that the bathroom was soooo wet! water standing there, and no chance to get it away. and for a hotel I would expect a free luggage storage, but here you had to pay for a locker - bad, backpackers have no money ;) . ”
- 25 Apr 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ We wouldn't recommend staying in this hostel! They couldn't check us in at two when the check in time is, and when we finally got our room we still had to wait them to come and clean the room! We stayed in a four bedroom dorm and the beds were really uncomfortable. Kitchen was dirty and had quite bad facilities, the hostel all in all was dirty and staff was unbelievably unfriendly! Don't go here, you don't get a good valie for your money. Only good thing was the location ”
- 22 Feb 2016 Juulia Finland
- “ It is a strange type of hostel since a section of the hotel was converted into a 'hostel' just by adding bunk beds in the rooms. The staff wasn't the friendliest and the sauna didn't work but other than that it was an alright hostel. It's in a very good location and it is easy to find late at night since the giant octopus tentacles are easy to spot. ”
- 13 Feb 2016 Sydney USA