Islander Backpackers Resort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is amazing but the rooms were not cleaned properly. I lived with three really nice English girls butt when they left and staff were supposed to clean up they only changed the sheets and left all the empty bottles and garbage. That's poor efforts! I would reccomend the place but just get the cleaners to actually clean. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Christine
- “ Pool and hot tub give this place 'good' facilities in my view. It was fine for decent budget accommodation. A bit bleak in the tired lookin building and decor but who spends all their time in the hotel anyway? Had a similar feel to the aparthotels of Spanish resorts aimed at 18-30 travellers. Not bad. Wouldn't recommend to families. ”
- 24 Feb 2014 Anonymous Northern Ireland
- “ More a hotel than a hostel ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Belgium