Islander Backpackers Resort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location close to everything. This said it was quite noisy at night because your right in the action. Wasnt to keen to use the kitchen but if your eating out then no problem. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ No lockers in the rooms, expensive wifi, my room had a door wich was always opened. Probably there is a lack of staff to clean the rooms. We couldnt use the lugagge room, otherwise we had to rent some lockers. There was a lot of drunk guests running around the pool. It looks more like an very old hotel, than a youth hostel. ”
- 26 Jan 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The location is amazing but the rooms were not cleaned properly. I lived with three really nice English girls butt when they left and staff were supposed to clean up they only changed the sheets and left all the empty bottles and garbage. That's poor efforts! I would reccomend the place but just get the cleaners to actually clean. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Christine