Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Beautiful and gorgeous staff on reception, and they are very helpful. Brief touring and location map provided for every newcomers. Bicycles are free of charge and you can ride to Puli township in 15 minutes. Cozy beds with fresh air as it nears to countryside, best for those who wants to getaway from urban lifestyle. They even have a small fish ponds with colorful Koi swimming around~ I definitely will come back to stay for my next visit at Tai Chung! ”
- 19 Sep 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Both English and Chinese address could be listed on the website so It will be much easier for us to ask the people nearby about the direction. ”
- 06 Jun 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I have travelled sun-moon lake and i used this hostel. First, I took about more than 2hours from sun-moon lake to get this hostel, and i spent about 300 NTD for one way. (because must have to take taxi from puli station) But the staff were very kind and there is a night market near the hostel. The room was good, but there was some insect in the room.... ”
- 25 May 2013 Anonymous South Korea