Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is unbeatable, the hostel is clean and quiet, maybe they lack some activities to integrate people together but in the end it was a good place to stay and will be my choice to come back if I return to Istanbul ”
- 03 Mar 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Clean, nice staff, great rooftop area for breakfast and hanging out with friends. Overall, good experience! ”
- 20 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Positive: Good location (2 minutes walking from the main square). Good breakfast. Safe. Nice view from the terrace. Negative: the bathroom is cold. The showers are not fully close (walls) to the rest of the bathroom so the air coming from outside is not really nice (winter). Additionally I used the same shower during 3 days and I found the same waste all days (you need to improve the cleanliness of it...room and toilettes were cleaned). ”
- 14 Jan 2016 Anonymous Chile
- “ Very friendly and flexible staff, give proper attention to every guest and try to accommodate as per their needs. They gave me tips to see city and also being very polite ”
- 02 Jan 2016 Asmara Finland
- “ totally desapointed! they have stolen my deposit by arguing that Hostels.com got the money that I sent to make my booking. No answer from Hostels.com. Be carefull with this booking company! ”
- 26 Dec 2015 Andres Colombia