Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location and smiling staff, we will stay here again. Don`t expect any luxury, it is a hostel. - But you get value for money! ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Janne Anita Norway
- “ This place is difficult to find, largely because the road that the hostel is on is not labeled on any map except the ones the hostel distributes--so once you've found the place, you can find the place. The staff are helpful and available, and the hostel is located in the midst of much of the interesting stuff in Barcelona. The night I was there, we had a megalomaniac in the room who was telling fantastic stories that he apparently intended us to believe--a tad creepy, but no problem. ”
- 20 May 2014 Marla USA
- “ Itaca is a little confusing to find at first but still centrally located. The staff was really helpful and friendly. I did not spend much time hanging out at the hostel, but the atmosphere seemed so-so. I thought that the room was kind of small to be a 6-bed but I managed. I did not think that the breakfast was anything extraordinary. The hostel was cleaned on a regular basis so that was good. Free computers available. ”
- 12 May 2014 Marcus USA
- “ The hostel is amazing under any respect. It is positioned in the very center of Barcelona, but what is more important is the people who are running the hostel. They are very friendly providing in detail any information you may require. They contribute the maximum towards the great atmosphere of the hostel. Itaca hostel is Very highly recommended! Gerasimos ”
- 29 Apr 2014 GERASIMOS Greece