Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in the twin room. It is a very simple room, with cheap beds. It has a private restroom (without shower). The location is good, in the city center and near the Barcelona Cathedral (not Sagrada Familia!). If you stay more than one night, the room is not cleaned daily. The breakfast is not amazing, but correct. They provide coffe, milk, bread and jam. ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ The stay there was perfect - for sure I'll return there during my next stay in BCN. I've visited many hostels - but this one is special. They don't lie - truely it's worthy to stay there ! Regards! Matt from Poland ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ Expensive, but offers very good location and facilities for that money. ”
- 18 Jun 2013 Anonymous Russia