Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in the twin room. It is a very simple room, with cheap beds. It has a private restroom (without shower). The location is good, in the city center and near the Barcelona Cathedral (not Sagrada Familia!). If you stay more than one night, the room is not cleaned daily. The breakfast is not amazing, but correct. They provide coffe, milk, bread and jam. ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ The stay there was perfect - for sure I'll return there during my next stay in BCN. I've visited many hostels - but this one is special. They don't lie - truely it's worthy to stay there ! Regards! Matt from Poland ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ Expensive, but offers very good location and facilities for that money. ”
- 18 Jun 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Some people are really noisy after 12 o'clock. ”
- 23 Mar 2013 Anonymous China
- “ The location is perfect, breakfast is simple but tasty. We've spent 3 nights in the hostel, 2 nights I could't fall asleep. Our twin room was on the same floor with dorms, young people from dorms had a party with loud music before going to the club at night. I run the whole night to the reception and asked the receptionist to calm down the people. But he was busy doing check in. The next morning the guy from reception apologized, but still he didn't even try to calm down the noisy guests.... ”
- 21 Mar 2013 Marina Russia
- “ The security is non-existent! A known drug addict comes to the hostel at 2 pm, tells the reception he`s been fighting with his girl and need a bed. He has no money and will pay later. That is obviously ok ("he has slept here before and never caused a problem") and he gets a key. To my dorm. The guy walks into the room (I am sleeping), sees my tablet and Iphone on the table beside the bed, decides he is not that tired and walks away with my stuff. Leaves the hostel telling he need to buy cigs... ”
- 13 Mar 2013 Anonymous Austria