Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a really wonderful stay at Itaca!! The staff was so friendly and knowledgeable and it's located right in the middle of the Barrio Gotico, very close to the Mercat Santa Caterina, the Boqueria, and la rambla. I'd absolutely recommend it to anyone travelling in Barcelona!!! ”
- 27 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel. The staff was really helpful. I would have stayed longer but they were booked and when I checked out to go to another hostel the co-owner invited me to come to their weekly sangria night (apparently free by the way). I thought it was a nice touch. Great location too, close to the Cathedral in the Gothic barrio as well as being fairly close to La Rambla and El Raval, the later has a lot of cheap eats. Security lockers with outlet inside to charge your stuff while away. ”
- 20 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ greatest hostel I've ever visited ”
- 04 Nov 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Older people like myself who is 62 yrs old should be given bottom bunks for obvious reasons. Very noisy outside early in the morning although I appreciate it is only people doing their jobs. Staff very friendly & helpful. How about a loyalty bonus for repeat stays as I am looking to come back at the end of november & am shopping around at present! ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Christopher England