Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel. The staff was really helpful. I would have stayed longer but they were booked and when I checked out to go to another hostel the co-owner invited me to come to their weekly sangria night (apparently free by the way). I thought it was a nice touch. Great location too, close to the Cathedral in the Gothic barrio as well as being fairly close to La Rambla and El Raval, the later has a lot of cheap eats. Security lockers with outlet inside to charge your stuff while away. ”
- 20 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ greatest hostel I've ever visited ”
- 04 Nov 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Older people like myself who is 62 yrs old should be given bottom bunks for obvious reasons. Very noisy outside early in the morning although I appreciate it is only people doing their jobs. Staff very friendly & helpful. How about a loyalty bonus for repeat stays as I am looking to come back at the end of november & am shopping around at present! ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Christopher England
- “ Nice little place, kind of off the main road but easy enough to find. Friendly staff, nice room, good views. Everything worked and functioned as expected. Have a breakfast but never went. Locking storage in room with outlet inside. Nice for charging something while out and about. ”
- 14 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff were amazing and helped in every possible way. Definitely going back! ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Michelle Scotland