Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Older people like myself who is 62 yrs old should be given bottom bunks for obvious reasons. Very noisy outside early in the morning although I appreciate it is only people doing their jobs. Staff very friendly & helpful. How about a loyalty bonus for repeat stays as I am looking to come back at the end of november & am shopping around at present! ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Christopher England
- “ Nice little place, kind of off the main road but easy enough to find. Friendly staff, nice room, good views. Everything worked and functioned as expected. Have a breakfast but never went. Locking storage in room with outlet inside. Nice for charging something while out and about. ”
- 14 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff were amazing and helped in every possible way. Definitely going back! ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Michelle Scotland
- “ Great location, friendly staff, very clean, would totally recommend this hostel! ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ We had a fantastic stay with Itaca. The rooms were extremely clean and looked exactly like the images online. The staff was so friendly and helpful, they genuinely seemed to care about my stay and time in Barcelona. I have no complaints about my stay. It was a great place to be able to come back to each night. ”
- 07 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA