Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is operated by a family. The receptionists were helpful and cooperative. The bedrooms have their own shower and bathroom, which is a nice change from other hostels. My only complaints would be that the bedrooms and reception desk were on separate floors that were only accessible within a dimly lit stairway. There was also no air conditioning, which can be difficult in Granada in the summer. But, if you're out during the day, it shouldn't be a problem. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Tyler USA
- “ The location was close to town, but an unfortunate trek from the bus station. There was a grocery store somewhat nearby, which was good, but the kitchen was very, very small and a bit ill-equipped. This is more of an apartment converted to a hostel than an actual hostel. Not a very social atmosphere as many of the people hanging around are actually there for the language school. The shower was awkward and the bathroom was lacking in cleanliness. ”
- 12 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The hotel is recommended for the entire atmosphere. People very "hippie". In winter it is very cold, heating is poor and take a shower is really very bad. ”
- 08 Jan 2013 Anonymous
- “ It is very easy to get to the hostel and the staff is very friendly. The beds are very good and the room with enough space. I got lots of info on the city right at the hostel. The breakfast is average but convenient. I will stay here again. ”
- 21 Dec 2012 Anonymous Costa Rica