Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel! Free breakfast, strong wi-fi, great location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Most of all though there's a totally unique atmosphere to the place, it's clear that a lot of care has gone into making the hostel what it is! ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Kind staffs and delicious breakfast made me happy and not that far from city center because Granada is small. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Friendly helpful staff. Clean and affordable. Bed could have been a little more comfortable. ”
- 01 Jun 2015 Karen USA
- “ Toillets and shower rooms were insufficient so every morning and evening people rushed into. People talked loudly at night so we could not sleep well. Bed linen was very dirty and needed cleaning. However the staff was excellently nice! They made a reservation for Alhambra palace instead of us so we did not have to worry about that. Really appreciate for that. ”
- 23 May 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Itinere is a wonderful little hostel. The people were so friendly, I wish I could have stayed longer just to spend a little time with them. My stay was a comfortable, secure, and enjoyable experience. Thank you, Itinere. ”
- 22 May 2015 Antonio
- “ Very clean and good staff. I feel a comfort in hostel. ”
- 11 Sep 2014 MI YOUNG South Korea