Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ dirty bathroom and dim lights, wet towels.. the atmosphere was the most terrible among the hostels i stayed in Spain breakfast was not included in the price, so value for money would be very very poor considering other hostels which offer free breakfast with similar price anyway it was an awful experience here.. wanted to check out as soon as possible during while stay ”
- 22 Jan 2014 Natalia South Korea
- “ This hostel is operated by a family. The receptionists were helpful and cooperative. The bedrooms have their own shower and bathroom, which is a nice change from other hostels. My only complaints would be that the bedrooms and reception desk were on separate floors that were only accessible within a dimly lit stairway. There was also no air conditioning, which can be difficult in Granada in the summer. But, if you're out during the day, it shouldn't be a problem. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Tyler USA
- “ The location was close to town, but an unfortunate trek from the bus station. There was a grocery store somewhat nearby, which was good, but the kitchen was very, very small and a bit ill-equipped. This is more of an apartment converted to a hostel than an actual hostel. Not a very social atmosphere as many of the people hanging around are actually there for the language school. The shower was awkward and the bathroom was lacking in cleanliness. ”
- 12 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA