Iwiheke Backpackers / A-Plus Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ian is fantastic! He'll help you arrange everything you need and truly go the extra mile. I always stay here when I visit and will continue to do so. Love this place. ”
- 14 Feb 2015 Duane Australia
- “ It is a really qwirky place with lots of paintings everywhere. Staff is very friendly and it had a good atmosphere. Was clean enough, but there were some spiders and flies around in the hostel. Not so many that it was gross, but they were noticed. I'd definitely stay there again regardless. ”
- 14 Apr 2014 Katelyn USA
- “ The hostel had character and the staff were very friendly and welcoming. Overall, the atmosphere of the hostel added to my experience and I would definitely recommend this place. It's positioned in a relatively good space and the surrounding mountains are easily accessible by car. ”
- 12 Apr 2014 Gurpreet Singh England