J-Hoppers Hida Takayama Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bathroom is only on the 1st fl while this hostel has 4 floors. Very inconvenience. ”
- 08 Feb 2014 Anonymous Thailand
- “ I couldn't ask for more, we booked a private room, and it was like a traditional ryokan room, very clean , equipped with air conditioner , fan and hangers. we could lock our room so it was very convenient. The facilities are great , there is huge kitchen and tv room. Close to the hostel there is a river with carps, you can enter there, so it is great during the summer. There is also a place where you can try ashiyu, let you feet in hot water. It is for free ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Nice hostel, great location, friendly staff :) my 00.30 check in time was no problem, and it meant getting a 6 bed dorm all to myself! Each bed had privacy curtains, not that I needed them! Having stayed in J-hoppers before I got enough points for a free set of lovely postcards of Hida and Takayama! Awesome! Possibly a little quiet for any party animals, but then so is Takayama! I always stay in J-hoppers as my first choice :) ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Justine Wales
- “ Guest house is old. Staff is not friendly compare to other chain of hostel that I used to stay. Kitchen is quite small have no place to everyone. It was smelly when someone cooking. ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Duangthida