J-Hoppers Hida Takayama Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice and warm hostel, great location, friendly staff, comfortable beds, free rental of umbrellas and snow boots, I had a great 1-night stay, wish I could stay longer. ”
- 21 Jan 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Good llocation. ”
- 17 Nov 2014 Han-yun Taiwan
- “ The kitchen was well provisioned, but a bit cramped. Helpful, friendly staff - nothing was a trouble to them. Nice and close to the station. They even provided a list of recommended eateries. Nice work. We'd stay again. ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Ian Australia
- “ Good hostel with very nice staff. Location is very good, about 3 min from the train station. Has cheap bike rental and, like always, free umbrellas if it rains. Pretty easy place to meet other travelers. ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ JHoppers chain never failed me so far. Like the other jhoppers hostel, this one also very clean and have very helpful staffs. I will stay here again if I ever get another chance to visit Takayama. ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Bathroom is only on the 1st fl while this hostel has 4 floors. Very inconvenience. ”
- 08 Feb 2014 Anonymous Thailand