J-Hoppers Hida Takayama Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a place where many international travellers gather. The staffs are friendly and speak good English to provide us directions and recommendations for local food. The hostel facilities are clean. We do not need to wait to use the toilet or shower facilities despite the hotel is full. The double rooms are good size by Japanese standard. Although toilets are shared, they are clean and few of them conveniently located so we feel OK when have to use the toilet middle of the night. ”
- 12 Apr 2016 Anonymous Singapore
- “ This hostel really made my stay in Takayama easy and enjoyable. Staff gave great recommendations for what to do and where to eat. The beds are comfortable and there is so much space in the dorms. The showers could use with an upgrade, they are simple stalls, but the kitchen, toilets and sinks are all great. I would highly recommend visiting Takayama and staying here. ”
- 18 Dec 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Nice, clean, quiet hostel with a nice staff. It is only 3 blocks away from the JR station. ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Randy USA
- “ It's a wonderful place making me feel like home. ”
- 29 Sep 2015 Anonymous Taiwan