J-Hoppers Hida Takayama Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel with very nice staff. Location is very good, about 3 min from the train station. Has cheap bike rental and, like always, free umbrellas if it rains. Pretty easy place to meet other travelers. ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ JHoppers chain never failed me so far. Like the other jhoppers hostel, this one also very clean and have very helpful staffs. I will stay here again if I ever get another chance to visit Takayama. ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Bathroom is only on the 1st fl while this hostel has 4 floors. Very inconvenience. ”
- 08 Feb 2014 Anonymous Thailand
- “ I couldn't ask for more, we booked a private room, and it was like a traditional ryokan room, very clean , equipped with air conditioner , fan and hangers. we could lock our room so it was very convenient. The facilities are great , there is huge kitchen and tv room. Close to the hostel there is a river with carps, you can enter there, so it is great during the summer. There is also a place where you can try ashiyu, let you feet in hot water. It is for free ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous Brazil