J-Hoppers Hiroshima Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thank you for the nice atmosphere. ”
- 19 May 2016 Edmund Germany
- “ A nice hostel, with a big common room and good kitchen facilities. It is very close to the Peace Park, and there are some bars in the neighbourhood. I really enjoyed the dorm, you get your own little "cave" with a curtain to cover it. It's almost like having a tiny, private room. I would stay here again. ”
- 26 Apr 2016 Anonymous Norway
- “ Thank you! ”
- 07 Apr 2016 Olena Ukraine
- “ Very nice hostel in a good position near the peace park...rooms and bathrooms are very clean, and the staff is very nice and helpul.... ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Fabio Italy
- “ My favourite part about this hostel was the location! Easy walking distance to the Peace Memorial, restaurants, and transit. The bed was comfortable and private, and the bathroom area was clean. Common rooms were a little cramped/dirty. Staff were helpful and friendly :) ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ We were quite happy with our stay. It was great that there brochures on what to do (in English) in the lobby. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA