J-Hoppers Hiroshima Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ J-hoppers is always a top notch experience. With recent renovations it is even cleaner and more well put together then ever. One of the best hostels in Japan. ”
- 25 Nov 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ I thought the staff here were excellent. They all had good levels of English and were willing to recommend restaurants nearby. They even offered to store my laptop behind the counter whilst I was waiting for check-in ”
- 01 Nov 2016 Adrian England
- “ Very nice place, friendly staff, good service for your money, right next to the center of Hiroshima, just a few stations by tram to the railway, really enjoyed my stay there. I can definitely recommend. ”
- 23 May 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Thank you for the nice atmosphere. ”
- 19 May 2016 Edmund Germany
- “ A nice hostel, with a big common room and good kitchen facilities. It is very close to the Peace Park, and there are some bars in the neighbourhood. I really enjoyed the dorm, you get your own little "cave" with a curtain to cover it. It's almost like having a tiny, private room. I would stay here again. ”
- 26 Apr 2016 Anonymous Norway
- “ Thank you! ”
- 07 Apr 2016 Olena Ukraine