J-Hoppers Kyoto Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Karaoke with you folks was mind-blowing. ”
- 28 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The staffs are very nice and helpful, also speak English very well. Only takes 5 mins to train station, very good location. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ One of the nicest hostel I've stayed in Japan. Clean, friendly staff, nice location. Will definitely stay here again next time. ”
- 22 May 2013 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. I was given maps and bus routes which were very useful for my whole time spend in Kyoto. The staff also did a good job with having lots of events organised in the hostel and helping to bring everyone together. ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Melissa England
- “ The hostel is in a narrow building with most of the rooms on the upper floors; however, they do not yet have an elevator installed, so it would be somewhat difficult for those with several very heavy bags. It offers easy access to Kyoto's various modes of transportation. ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA