J-Hoppers Kyoto Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If there is elevator or some how help guest to bring luggages to room then it will be excellent, 100%. ”
- 08 Apr 2016 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Stayed in a Japanese traditional private room - Pros: Uses an electric lock, staff friendly and willing to start conversations, VERY clean (almost like a higher end hotel), cheap considering the size of the room we got (a decent 8 tatami mat size) and washrooms were immaculate. Cons: Located on the south side of Kyoto station (more residential area compared to the north) but still a 2 minute walk from a subway station, no elevator (private room was on the 5th floor). ”
- 12 Oct 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Convenient and easy with a good location, would come again! ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ My favourite part about this hostel was the staff. Very friendly and helpful! The place was very clean and had a great kitchen and common room area. ”
- 23 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Room was a bit musty the first night but better the second. Still slept okay since the beds and such were comfortable. Could do with a lower setting on the AC and some fresh air. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Matthew USA
- “ Excellent, warm and genuinely useful greeting by Yuria. Lots of tips given on what to see and do, and how to get there. Clean beds and linens and facilities. Would definitively stay here again! ”
- 31 May 2015 Anonymous Canada