J-Hoppers Kyoto Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Another great stay at a J-hoppers! Clean, quiet despite the main road, extremely knowledgable staff, tons of tourist info, and great kakidoori (shaved ice) party!!! Book as early as you can, this place is always full! ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Justine Wales
- “ Good facilities but the ac was too strong! It was turned so low I got sick for 1 week. Staff should control it so it isn't out of hand ”
- 27 May 2014 Grace USA
- “ Close to Kyoto train station & Kujo subway station. Clean & value for money. Suggest to those who carry big luggage with short stay, may pack hand carry bag as the guesthouse don't have elevator. ”
- 08 Apr 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Karaoke with you folks was mind-blowing. ”
- 28 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The staffs are very nice and helpful, also speak English very well. Only takes 5 mins to train station, very good location. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong