J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I only stayed one night, but it was convenientlying located and the staff was super helpful. I loved going to the izakaya on Sunday and met a bunch of my hostel mates there and ended up having a blast!! ”
- 26 Feb 2017 Constance USA
- “ Only stayed two nights and it was fine. Bedroom was a little noisy but no fault of the hostel. Staff were helpful and informative. ”
- 29 Oct 2016 Adrian England
- “ It wasn't clear during the booking process that a double private would be with a bunk bed. We're a couple and this was a bit of a disappointment to us, other than that it's a great deal. We can't judge the atmosphere as we didn't participate in hostel drinking games etc. ”
- 24 Oct 2016 Paul Germany
- “ Very close to a JR station on the loop line, many restaurants nearby. Nice place to stay. ”
- 30 Sep 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Good price for a two bedroom and good location! Also VERY helpful staff! (Seriously, if you are interested in going to the Aquarium, just purchase it from them, you get an all day pass that gives you the ability to ride the line to the Aquarium and the cool things around it. The line will also take you straight to Osaka Castle). ”
- 24 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Beautiful roof top, and hanging out with the staff is great fun. Looking forward to go again! ”
- 07 Jul 2016 Leonhard Italy