J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good price for a two bedroom and good location! Also VERY helpful staff! (Seriously, if you are interested in going to the Aquarium, just purchase it from them, you get an all day pass that gives you the ability to ride the line to the Aquarium and the cool things around it. The line will also take you straight to Osaka Castle). ”
- 24 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Beautiful roof top, and hanging out with the staff is great fun. Looking forward to go again! ”
- 07 Jul 2016 Leonhard Italy
- “ I had a very positive experience with J-Hoppers. We rented a Private Twin room with bunk beds. The staff deserves the most praise because they are always excited to give suggestions of where to go and what to eat. They also have events constantly with Mr. Yano such as takoyaki night. The only con I can think of is that the room walls are pretty thin, and you can sometimes hear your neighbors. They provide ear plugs downstairs though. I will definitely be coming back. ”
- 23 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I was happy to stay at this hostel, the staff was very nice and friendly. I had a chance to meet other international friends. I really love the party on Friday. The hostel is close to Fukushima station, which is only 1 station away from the main Osaka station so it is very convenient to travel to every where. ”
- 29 Apr 2016 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ 1) If there is elevator or some how luggages can be brought up by machines will be perfect ! 2) As the sound isolation is not so good, please put up posters to ask guest talk softly and close door slowly. ”
- 12 Apr 2016 Anonymous Singapore