J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location. It takes 5mins to get a subway station by walk. The workers were very kind and friendly. But the blankets and linens didnt look clean. And the shower room as well. The locker was so small so that i cant really use it. ”
- 31 Jul 2017 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Great place ”
- 10 Jul 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I only stayed one night, but it was convenientlying located and the staff was super helpful. I loved going to the izakaya on Sunday and met a bunch of my hostel mates there and ended up having a blast!! ”
- 26 Feb 2017 Constance USA
- “ Only stayed two nights and it was fine. Bedroom was a little noisy but no fault of the hostel. Staff were helpful and informative. ”
- 29 Oct 2016 Adrian England
- “ It wasn't clear during the booking process that a double private would be with a bunk bed. We're a couple and this was a bit of a disappointment to us, other than that it's a great deal. We can't judge the atmosphere as we didn't participate in hostel drinking games etc. ”
- 24 Oct 2016 Paul Germany