JK House in Seoul
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A decent hostel (clean, friendly staff, convenient location), but the managment must be stricter about noise after 10 pm on the guest room floors. One night in the room next to me, there were a few guys shouting and laughing at 1 am. I had to get up the next day at 5 am to go to the airport. This kind of noise problem should not happen if the staff explain when people check-in that they can't make noise after 10 pm.Good hostels also post signs "No Noise After 10 pm". ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very helpfull staff. Special thanks to AJ! Hostel mascot dog Tsing tsing was cute. ”
- 04 Jan 2012 Annika
- “ Very nice hostel. We stayed 3rd floor room. New living with notebook computer was very comportable and staff were very fliendly. Definitely stay here again next time. ”
- 18 Dec 2011 Andy South Korea
- “ It is a very small place but it is in a very fun location. It is right near a lot of bars and night time hot spots. The rooms, beds, and bathrooms were clean. There wasn't a very big common area though so there wasn't a really good place to hang out with other travelers. This is a good place if you are just looking to crash after a night of partying but if you are looking to meet new people while traveling abroad then I would not recommend staying here. ”
- 22 May 2011 Kenneth