JUFA Salzburg City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very well located, awesome breakfast service. Main drag was the lack of power outlets in the rooms. ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Anonymous Portugal
- “ The staffs here were great with good smile and they were all very helpful. However the bathroom and washroom were not adequate. Apart from that everything was good ! ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Mak Hong Kong
- “ no place to eat, no place to save your food, rooms like ghettos, one plug for one room.... location perfect to start the walking tour. ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Great hostel, you should try to wire the rooms better for charging electronics. Only 1 plug in per room is very bad, tourists like to take pictures and keep their cameras and phones charged. Otherwise very happy with our stay, thank you so much!!! ”
- 05 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything was brilliant. Except that the hostel should provide more plugs in the rooms instead of only one. And also, please provide a kettle or maybe a small kitchen so it'll be easy for us to provide food at night. ”
- 23 Sep 2014 NURATIKAH Malaysia
- “ Not clean . A huge Spider was at the roll for 2 days. Not recomended ”
- 10 Sep 2014 Neoklis Greece