Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Amazing location, staff and facilities. ”
- 16 Jun 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Good location as it's around 20mins walk to the Taipei 101 building and less than 15mins walk from Xinyi Anhe MRT train station. There is a night market just outside the hostel, very convenient for getting food either at night or during the day. The bathroom and toilets are a bit small but there's a few available. There's also a kitchen and washing machine if you want to cook or do laundry. Staff are friendly and helpful. ”
- 18 Apr 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ a very warm hostel which I stay few times. i always choose this hostel not only the strategic location near with taipei 101, elephant mountain, night market, etc. Xiao Mi incharge for the hostel give me a very warm welcoming and she will provide a lot of good info about Taipei. I went breakfast together with others as well. I enjoy to stay at JV's Hostel. It like come back to home. I will be back. ”
- 29 Jan 2016 Lim Malaysia
- “ This was my second time staying here. I spent my time hiking and the staff helped coordinate all of the transit for it. Rice is the friendliest person! No matter what you are looking for the staff help get you to it! The hostel was clean as always and they were in the process of updating the bedrooms - so they should be even better by the next time. The location is so convenient (in the night market and near transit) and you always meet the best people here! I wouldn't stay anywhere else! ”
- 09 Nov 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The staff here are absolutely amazing. All of the girls take the time to help you plan whatever you desire to do with your time in Taipei. Rice (one of the girls) knows everything there is to know about tourism in Taipei and has an endless amount of ideas for day trips. Each of the girls are fluent in English and walk you places you need to be or write you instructions in both languages if they cant. The hostel itself is very clean and has such a great atmosphere, I wouldn't stay anywhere else! ”
- 12 Oct 2015 Anonymous Canada