Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very quiet hostel during the week. Not many people to socialize with. Like the rest of Taipei, there was a lack of trash bins include the private room. Also private rooms are Japenese style and don't have windows so the dorm room maybe more suitable for daylight. The hostel was very clean including bathrooms. Towels not included. Staff was helpful but not experts on the city. ”
- 14 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I booked a single room on my first night in Taiwan because I wanted a decent sleep to offset the jetlag. The single room had its door facing directly the common room, where despite the huge "no drinking and partying after 10PM" sign the party went on until after midnight. The hostel is probably great but I expected the signle room to be more quiet. Staff was nice. ”
- 29 Oct 2016 Anonymous Hungary
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Amazing location, staff and facilities. ”
- 16 Jun 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Good location as it's around 20mins walk to the Taipei 101 building and less than 15mins walk from Xinyi Anhe MRT train station. There is a night market just outside the hostel, very convenient for getting food either at night or during the day. The bathroom and toilets are a bit small but there's a few available. There's also a kitchen and washing machine if you want to cook or do laundry. Staff are friendly and helpful. ”
- 18 Apr 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ a very warm hostel which I stay few times. i always choose this hostel not only the strategic location near with taipei 101, elephant mountain, night market, etc. Xiao Mi incharge for the hostel give me a very warm welcoming and she will provide a lot of good info about Taipei. I went breakfast together with others as well. I enjoy to stay at JV's Hostel. It like come back to home. I will be back. ”
- 29 Jan 2016 Lim Malaysia