Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Extremely disappointed with Jacobs Inn. Booked 1 night, as I planned my first trip to Dublin. My flight from Newcastle was cancelled on the morning of my trip due to the extreme weather recently. Dublin airport was pretty much shut down. I emailed Jacobs Inn to let them know, and asked if it was ok to obviously still pay for my night, but move the credit to another date once I’d rescheduled my cancelled flight. Told this wasn’t possible and I’d be charged. Poor customer service in my opinion. ”
- 28 Feb 2018 Anonymous England
- “ The staff was always polite and super helpful whether it was 5:00 am or midnight. ”
- 20 Nov 2017 Shannon USA
- “ Pillows are a little flat. Rooms were clean. Loved the curtain for privacy. Security was good. Available tours were awesome. ”
- 16 Nov 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice location, your experience can be great or the total opposite depending on the people in your room. ”
- 04 Nov 2017 Richmond
- “ I had a great stay! Wonderful hostel, especially for that price. I loved to walking tour and pub crawl. ”
- 01 Nov 2017 Anonymous Netherlands