Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I would stay here again, clean, and secure. I liked that they had lockers in the rooms (bring your own lock) also lockers in a secure luggage room. The curtains on the bunks was a nice touch to add to privacy. Use of the guest kitchen was awesome. They could turn the music in the main room down some. Quite loud. ”
- 12 Jul 2017 David USA
- “ Nice chillout area, but the room was way too hot for a good sleep and the air was very bad and not fresh ”
- 07 Jun 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ I only had 2 nights in town, but since it was a high demand time, I was required to book and pay for 5 nights min. ”
- 17 Mar 2017 lindsey USA
- “ By far my favourite hostel in Dublin! :) Have returned multiple times. ”
- 23 Dec 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ I've stayed in many hostels in the major capitals of Europe and i have to say that Jacob's Inn is one of the best hostels i've encountered so far! The location is perfect, right next to the city center and easy access to public transit, the staff are welcoming and helpful, and the hostel was safe and very clean! The beds were comfortable and i enjoyed the added privacy with the curtains on each bunk bed. They also have an excellent espresso bar at the reception! Highly recommended! ”
- 05 Dec 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ My friend and I were so impressed with Jacob's Inn! Neither of us have stayed in a hostel before and had pretty low expectations. We were pleasantly surprised to find we each had a double bed in our 4 bed mixed doom, as we were expecting a bunk bed! The room was very clean and tidy, as was our en suite. The staff at Jacob's Inn really could not have been more helpful! They were always smiling, they were very knowledgable and nothing was too much trouble. ”
- 17 Nov 2016 Zoe