Jacques Brel Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There were a lot of children (think toddlers) or, at least, a lot more than I'm used to at hostel. The bar is a nice place to chill. The location is a bit of a walk from the heart of Brussels but it's not too bad. Definitely good for the money. ”
- 31 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff is good! Hostel rooms, toilets are very small & dirty! The most,dirtiest, expensive & disgusting hostel in EU, like the rest o DIGUSTING, EXPENSIVEf hostels in Zurich & Genive! Stay away of this hostels! You can get any DANGEROUS DESEASE! ”
- 26 Apr 2016 Valentin USA
- “ I highly recommend this hostel. My ONLY complaint is that theres wifi only at the lobby. ”
- 04 Jan 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Very nice place in strict city center - we walked from the central railway station. The staff was very nice, friendy and helpful, the room (double with bathroom) was rather small and simple, but perfectly clean and comfortable. Beautiful bathroom:) very nice terrace and grat breakfast - like in hotel:) ”
- 31 Dec 2015 Małgorzata Poland