Jaeger Acton Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a plesant stay in Jaeger Acton Hostel. The price-value ratio was good and the owner was friendly and very helpful. ”
- 10 Aug 2016 Felicitas Germany
- “ The staff was roud and hostile- the room was cold and only contained a bed nothing more! I'm not going back there!!! Ever again ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Stine G. Denmark
- “ The room was actually very cold , no heating in the room , be careful of that . A second thing is that i needed to confirm my booking since i expected to arrive late , when i called the man who answared was very rude and closed the line while i was tailking and just said he was busy . Pay attention to the behavior of your mobile answering staff . However, it is cheap hostel , what other to expect . ”
- 12 Dec 2015 Wiaam Iraq
- “ For the price it's an excellent option, don't expect a 5* hotel.I basically wanted were to sleep and my only complain is that there was no heating at the room but the quilt was quite warm. ”
- 01 Dec 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Dirty blankets and hairs in the bed, it was really cold because the wind came inside through the gaps of the old windows and of course several damages on the walls, ceiling, and wardrobe. I mean of course it was "cheap" for London conditions and to be fair the good thing was the breakfast included although it was just toast or cornflakes and tee or coffee, but in the end WE have to bring down our rubbish bag, and we were not sure if they change anything (blankets...) before arriv. of new guests! ”
- 28 Oct 2015 Jakob Austria