Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the hostel is near the train station so you can easly where do you wanf to go. staffs are very friendly. I stayed 2 different rooms these are 6 people room and 4 people room. 4 people room is better. they gave me 1 welcome shot drink when I arrived there. ”
- 07 Jul 2017 CAGRI Turkey
- “ Only positive is location. The beds at dorms crack for each movement. The lockers in the rooms all forced broken. Plus for cleanliness. ”
- 30 Jun 2017 Homer Sweden
- “ Wifi was awful, showers leaked so water was always on the bathroom floor, they let a vagrant into my room without telling me who tried to steal my money and luggage, and they wrongly broke open my locker and moved my belongings without telling me or apologizing afterwards ”
- 20 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Loved this hostel and came back at the end of our trip for another night! Staff were wonderful and helpful, rooms were clean and nice. Bathrooms were clean (we stayed in a 6 and 4 bed dorm so they had ensuites), there were lockers right in the room as well as in the lobby if you wanted to store them for the day. Bar was great too, nice to have a beer after a long flight and not have to go far. Great location right by the train station and walking or U-Bahn distance from sights. ”
- 16 May 2017 Jayme Canada
- “ The beds which are made of metal creaking so loud that you can't sleep ”
- 17 Dec 2016 Sergiy Ukraine
- “ Staff were amazing. Everyone spoke English; made some good recommendation for my trip in Munich. On my second night, some roommates threw up in the room. The staff were kind to relocate me to a different room. Of course, this was only possible because there is an availability; otherwise, I don't know how it would end up. ”
- 25 Nov 2016 Howard Malaysia