Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Place was great! Staff very friendly and knowledgable, facilities all very clean, safe, and fun atmosphere! Wish we had stayed here longer! ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed here during SpringFest in the 40 person room with my friends and it was a terrible experience. The best example of how awful it was is my friend had someone poop in her bed while we were gone and when she asked the staff for help they replied they could offer us a shot or a hug and that was it. I do not recommend staying here. ”
- 15 Apr 2016 Caroline USA
- “ felt very insecure in the area and the hostel, some shady characters in the hostel. Extremely loud! Bathroom doors didnt lock. But the staff was helpful. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Very clean and safe place really close to the main station ( hbf) , helpful english speaking staff, good in-room lockers, happy and young atmosphere, fair price. ”
- 01 Mar 2016 Fabio Brazil
- “ Crowded dorms, bed mattress are wrapped in plastic and make noise, when you walk around the room the floor's laminate makes noise, the metal lockers make terrible noise. Couldn't sleep more than few hours per night and I stayed 4 nights.You will get charged for everything imaginable and for the things you can't even imagine, so put this on top of the bed price. A very unpleasant experience all together, which ruined my stay in Munich. ”
- 27 Dec 2015 Martin Bulgaria
- “ wifi can not cover everywhere in the room. There was one or more beds which had not been booked (empty all night), but the hostel desk shew a board written like "Today is full-booking" i dont konw why:) and people can knock their bags in any box they like but not follow the numbers sticked on there, which was a little bit difficult to find an empty one. ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Anonymous China