Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The beds which are made of metal creaking so loud that you can't sleep ”
- 17 Dec 2016 Sergiy Ukraine
- “ Staff were amazing. Everyone spoke English; made some good recommendation for my trip in Munich. On my second night, some roommates threw up in the room. The staff were kind to relocate me to a different room. Of course, this was only possible because there is an availability; otherwise, I don't know how it would end up. ”
- 25 Nov 2016 Howard Malaysia
- “ Place was great! Staff very friendly and knowledgable, facilities all very clean, safe, and fun atmosphere! Wish we had stayed here longer! ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed here during SpringFest in the 40 person room with my friends and it was a terrible experience. The best example of how awful it was is my friend had someone poop in her bed while we were gone and when she asked the staff for help they replied they could offer us a shot or a hug and that was it. I do not recommend staying here. ”
- 15 Apr 2016 Caroline USA
- “ felt very insecure in the area and the hostel, some shady characters in the hostel. Extremely loud! Bathroom doors didnt lock. But the staff was helpful. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Anonymous India
- “ Very clean and safe place really close to the main station ( hbf) , helpful english speaking staff, good in-room lockers, happy and young atmosphere, fair price. ”
- 01 Mar 2016 Fabio Brazil