Jaffa Gate Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A really nice hostel, with nice staff and a nice view! ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Mari Norway
- “ I only stayed one night. The private room was small but adequate, processing was simple and quick, it was quiet, and the location could not be better. All in all a good choice Alan ”
- 25 Apr 2013 Milton Alan USA
- “ the location of jaffa gate hostel is great, the price is good, the staff is nice, but the room was totally dusty (exspecially the bed), furnished spartanly and very small. ”
- 28 Feb 2013 Marie
- “ I had a very bad stay at Jaffa Hostel. I was in a single room where I payd more than 40€ per night BUT the room was dirty and literally full of mold (specially the toilet. And regarding the toilet, it was not properly enclosed (because the wall didn´t arrive till the ceiling so just try to imagine the smell spreading itself in the room). Then I asked for the heating and they told me I had to pay around 10 € to have a very little electric radiator. Not suggestable!! ”
- 05 Feb 2013 Anonymous Italy