Jaffa Gate Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a wonderful 5-night stay at the Jaffa Gate Hostel! Staff were super helpful and went out of their way to make me feel welcome and at home. I stayed in a beautoful private room with a bathroom- it had stone walls, a big bed and lots of heavy blankets. The room was chilly at night, which I prefer, so it didn’t bother me at all. Wifi was only on the main floor of the hostel, so something to be aware of. Gorgeous views of Old Jerusalem from the rooftop. Would definitely book with them again! ”
- 24 Dec 2017 Jenna
- “ The place is good and staff are accomodating. ”
- 14 May 2017 Anonymous Philippines
- “ The only good things are excellent location and price. All other things are bad: Cold (in March), dirty, very poor facilities. If you need it only for sleeping you can accept it, but if you are looking also for nice place for resting - forget it. ”
- 07 Mar 2017 Anonymous Poland