Jakelj Backpackers House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Brilliant hostel! Really friendly owner who drove us round everywhere (picked us up & dropped us off at train station; gave lifts to and from the lake everyday) and who organised day trips for us at an excellent price. Really nice atmosphere at the hostel. Amazing pizzeria next to hostel and a traditional Slovenian restaurant within walking distance too. Breakfast every day - basic (cornflakes / toast / tea & coffee) but all included. Would definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Anonymous England
- “ This is such a social hostel, I can't recommend it highly enough. The owner, Milan, is happy to do as many transfers as possible to get everyone where they want to be for the day and you get to meet so many other guests while in the van. The hostel is in a beautiful, quiet village and the house is decorated to have lots of character. Tips? Bring toilet paper, and bereaved that the only kitchen facility is the kettle so you can't cook for yourself. Otherwise, have an unforgettable time! ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Just fine, but veryveryvery hard pillows :-( ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anonymous