Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Sam, Victor & the Spanish gentleman were all very nice to talk to and helpful with providing tips for food, where to find cheap water refills etc. Good location near Jonker Street. Each bed had a personal fan. Bed was okay but the sheets were a bit scratchy feeling an i found a bedbug the morning i was leaving. Bring an eye mask for the dorm as the helpful light in the hallway is bright. The garden/laundry area was an interesting set up. Pretty decent value for money. ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Sam is really nice! the place is very nice and it's easy to meet other travellers, I want to come back! ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Cordula Germany
- “ Overall ..very happy with everything ... good value for money .. just one small thing .. smoking should not be allowed in the common area. The health of non smokers should be taken more into consideration. ”
- 22 Apr 2013 Peter US Virgin Islands