Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Sam, Victor & the Spanish gentleman were all very nice to talk to and helpful with providing tips for food, where to find cheap water refills etc. Good location near Jonker Street. Each bed had a personal fan. Bed was okay but the sheets were a bit scratchy feeling an i found a bedbug the morning i was leaving. Bring an eye mask for the dorm as the helpful light in the hallway is bright. The garden/laundry area was an interesting set up. Pretty decent value for money. ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Sam is really nice! the place is very nice and it's easy to meet other travellers, I want to come back! ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Cordula Germany
- “ Overall ..very happy with everything ... good value for money .. just one small thing .. smoking should not be allowed in the common area. The health of non smokers should be taken more into consideration. ”
- 22 Apr 2013 Peter US Virgin Islands
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here! The common area is nice to hang out in and to spend with other travelers during the hottest hours of the day. The private room was very good with mosquito net and your own little window. So nice! The dorm is a bit of a mosquito paradise though, so be sure to use some kind of repelant during the night. Every evening the hostel staff organizes dinner out and they take you to really nice locations. I would love to return one day! - Tess, Sweden ”
- 07 Apr 2013 Theres Sweden