Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Sam is really nice! the place is very nice and it's easy to meet other travellers, I want to come back! ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Cordula Germany
- “ Overall ..very happy with everything ... good value for money .. just one small thing .. smoking should not be allowed in the common area. The health of non smokers should be taken more into consideration. ”
- 22 Apr 2013 Peter US Virgin Islands
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here! The common area is nice to hang out in and to spend with other travelers during the hottest hours of the day. The private room was very good with mosquito net and your own little window. So nice! The dorm is a bit of a mosquito paradise though, so be sure to use some kind of repelant during the night. Every evening the hostel staff organizes dinner out and they take you to really nice locations. I would love to return one day! - Tess, Sweden ”
- 07 Apr 2013 Theres Sweden
- “ The staff in Jalan-Jalan is super helping. I was sick in Melaka, everyone in the hostel took good care of me. While traveling, nothing better than meeting some nice people, who take you as a serious friend. Jalan-Jalan is the place that I feel like home.And of course the facilities and location are the best choice in Melaka. ”
- 08 Mar 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Awesome staff make you feel at home, location is brillant and you can join for dinner every other night ”
- 02 Mar 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ I had good time in Jalan-Jalan. Location is very convenient to travel Melaka heritage city. Staff is very kind to me and made me comfortable!! ”
- 28 Dec 2012 Heesu South Korea