Jam Hostel Kyoto Gion
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ everything is perfect about this hostel its really quiet so if your not looking for a rowdy partying hostel its good but it honestly depends when you go because the first few days were quiet and then the next few days people got social and went out together so its totally how you make it and its in such a nice area the people are so friendly and me being the OCD person i am i loved them because they cleaned every day. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Anonymous England
- “ A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH RUDE STAFF. They cancelled my reservation while I was ON MY WAY THERE. They treat customers with disabilities horribly, saying "it's not our problem you didn't read that there are stairs." I was charged for a four night stay that THEY cancelled on me and didn't even have the decency to notify me about. No email, no phone call, NOTHING. I travel all over the world and this has got to be the worst experience in the service industry I have ever had to deal with. ”
- 27 Oct 2013 Smita USA
- “ Very good location and excellent facilities. You just walk 10 meters from subway station and very close to an excellent food and nightlife district. It also has a nice sake bar and the wi-fi speed was very fast. Overall highly recommended! ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous Denmark