Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a nice place. A big house in a wealthy neighborhood. The owners really care about providing a nice experience (it seems, I did not interact with them that much myself) and are into the international thing; they host exchange students and stuff. ”
- 05 Apr 2013 Everett USA
- “ Lovely stay, Jairo and Cachi were lovely and helpfull. It's located far from the downtown but that was a great thing for us, and It's a short distance from Casco Viejo and the Causeway (must See places!) Also the neighborhood is calm and beautiful. ”
- 04 Jan 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I have never felt more at home traveling than I have staying at Jamraka and I have traveled in buisness for 40 years. The guest and host all are above exceptionial. How lucky I am to have chosen this stay. ”
- 25 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ We were taken good care off by Victoria while Oswaldo was on a trip himself. He even called to check if everything was okay and if we needed anything. I did not expect any of that,... so I though that it was super cool. Location is excellent. Good eating, 24hr supermarket within 5 min walk. Mall within 10 min walk. ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Brian Netherlands