Jardim de Santos Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very cozy hostel! The bathrooms and showers are a little rough, and the hostel is a little far from the city center but you are getting what you pay for! Definitely recommend if you're looking for a cheap place to stay! ”
- 19 Apr 2016 Hannah USA
- “ The Staff is the best I've ever seen! super nice and if you need something they try to help you, always!!! I'll repeat for sure! 10/10 ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ I can't recommend this hostel enough! It's clean, quiet & safe; at the same time it's super cozy and everyone is really nice. The beds are sturdy, the mattresses are soft and the sheets are fresh. Yummy fresh bread and cheese at breakfast! Espresso too! The wi-fi works perfectly and it's an easy walk/tram ride away from the centre. Thank you so much, I'll be back! Greetings, Maija ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Maija Finland