Jardim de Santos Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I can't recommend this hostel enough! It's clean, quiet & safe; at the same time it's super cozy and everyone is really nice. The beds are sturdy, the mattresses are soft and the sheets are fresh. Yummy fresh bread and cheese at breakfast! Espresso too! The wi-fi works perfectly and it's an easy walk/tram ride away from the centre. Thank you so much, I'll be back! Greetings, Maija ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Maija Finland
- “ It is located next to the going out area, it is very noisy and in the weekend there is not really a change to catch some sleep. A lot of small stuff is broken and they do not fix it, but place post-its that it is out of order.Some doors you cannot close because the doorknob is broken. Some staff speaks no or badly english and are not so professional. The Feng Shui does not match up and staff had to walk through my room to get into the staff room, which was very annoying. Showers and toilets are ”
- 13 May 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Lovely home-like hostel, with wonderful staff. Stayers are provided with clean linen, duvets and the breakfast is a nice touch too. Only negative is it can be noisy in the evenings due to a club nearby and it is a 20 minute walk from the center of the city. ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Phoebe Scotland