Jati Home Stay and Gallery
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not great for privacy. The rooms have no seclusion. The homestays services, such as taxis, were slightly overpriced. ”
- 12 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed at Jati Homestay for 6 nights and we loved it! The room was very nice, it did not even remind us of an hostel room. For us it was very luxurious. The dining room was beautiful as well and the included breakfast tasted amazing! The staff was very sympathic, kind and helpful in every situation. We really enjoyed our time there and recommend it to everyone who can only spent little money. Thank you guys from Jati Homestay! Lilith, Joana and Maike ”
- 11 Dec 2015 Lilith Germany
- “ Soundproof is terrible, and it's unreasonably weird that a big suite for 3 only comes with one bedside plug. The room is extremely ill-lighted as there's only one table lamp with no other source of lighting at all. The hostel is inside a small alley, othwise quite and peaceful but very difficult to locate. ”
- 25 Feb 2015 Anonymous Taiwan