Jati Home Stay and Gallery
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Based on the locatio it is a harder place to find, but if you let the taxi driver call them you can get there pretty easy. The locks on the doors are a little outdated and in my opinion the security of the place could be better. The staff are great and very accomodating to any needs that you may have. They maintain the place very well and if you like eggs for breakfast it is their most served meal. I would say that a variety for breakfast would be better, but overall a great experience. ”
- 15 Oct 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Not great for privacy. The rooms have no seclusion. The homestays services, such as taxis, were slightly overpriced. ”
- 12 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed at Jati Homestay for 6 nights and we loved it! The room was very nice, it did not even remind us of an hostel room. For us it was very luxurious. The dining room was beautiful as well and the included breakfast tasted amazing! The staff was very sympathic, kind and helpful in every situation. We really enjoyed our time there and recommend it to everyone who can only spent little money. Thank you guys from Jati Homestay! Lilith, Joana and Maike ”
- 11 Dec 2015 Lilith Germany