Jaya Hostel & Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was there during low season so it was a bit quiet. Stayed in a 4 bed dorm. The rooms are tiny but clean and have an ensuite bathroom (no sink in my room, but there are more bathrooms in the common area). Staff was friendly and would help me book my transportations etc.. Location is perfect: right in the middle of Hat Rin , only minutes to the beach and all restaurants. also very close to the pier so no need for a taxi! Great Hostel! ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anna Carina Germany
- “ I came for the FMP. I stayed before and after. At first, I was upgraded to a two person room, which doesn't work out so well when you're rooming with someone who thinks it's their /own/ room. People in dorms are better about not tossing their sh*t on your bed. In the dorm, all was good and I met some nice people. FMP wasn't as I expected and luckily Koh Phangan has more to offer, but I didn't figure it out til too late. They dive daily at Sail Rock, which is one of the best dives sites. ”
- 23 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Jayas was everything we needed it to be. Rooms were small, but that was nice because the A/C cooled it down quickly. Very close to the main beach and center of town. There was no one else there when we were, but they have a great setup in the common area with a full bar, pool table, lots of seating, etc. Staff is always available, but we didn't really utilize them. It was fine, nothing special, but it got the job done and we have no complaints. ”
- 09 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA