Jazz Hostel & Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent hostel. the host is very nice, I think I had never seen such a nice host: he explains us the whole areas / shops / restaurant / hiking / activities ... The rooms were clean / confortable . It is a very good address that I recommend for sure : ) ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Favorite accommodation from my entire trip to Czech and Slovenia combined. The staff was very friendly and helpful; very enthusiastic and gave us great information of things to do and see. The apartment was clean and had everything you needed. ”
- 23 May 2013 Shane USA
- “ This is the best hostel in the world! We were received by the owner and his wife, who couldn't have been nicer to us. They gave us directions and great advice to go out and enjoy the town. Since we where leaving late the next day, he let us use the room until our departure with no extra cost. The room was clean, cozy and had an amazing view. I can say without a doubt that I have never been treated as well as in Jazz Hostel, totally recommended! ”
- 24 Jan 2013 Anonymous Mexico