Jazz Hostel & Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Jani was incredibly hospitable for myself and my partner. My partner had stayed there a year previous and Jani even remembered her. He gave us some great tips on what to do in Bled and even said he would loan us his and his wife's bike if we needed. The private apartment was clean and well equipped. It was comfortable and just the right temperature. The kitchen had everything you needed, and the shared kitchen had spices, oils and condiments that you could borrow for cooking. Great service. ”
- 22 May 2016 Steven England
- “ Fully recommended!! ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Jonathan England
- “ This hostel is incredible, from the location between the castle and the lake. It is just around the corner from the supermarket. Jani and his wife are the best hosts, they go out of their way to ensure you have an incredible stay and see the best of Bled. They provide you with discounts for a few restaurants in the area and make sure you get the most out of your money . My friends and I did a sky dive during our stay and Jani organised everything for us which was incredibly helpful. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 JENNIFER Ireland