Jazz Hostel & Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Since the beginning I felt welcomed in this Hostel. Janez and Urska are very gentle people and they always are there for you. Never saw such clean hostel and organized. The facilities are excellent and the location is great! Hope to return there someday :) ”
- 06 Oct 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ One of the best hostels in europe!! Run by the owners, this is a perfect place to enjoy Bled!! Close to everything you can still rest and enjoy the beauty of this little town!! Jani is the owner and he is all a character, very helpful and super nice person! He help you out with questions and things to do there!! Definitely we recomende this place to everyone!!! ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Patrick Switzerland
- “ Amazing hostel in an amazing town. The people who run this place are so friendly and will make you feel so welcome. Everything is super clean and the rooms are spectacular. Highly recommended! ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Joshua USA
- “ The owner of the hostel was very friendly and gave us many good suggestions for food, activities and attractions. There are quite a few restaurants and boat rental which we could enjoy discount as the guest of this hostel. The room (2 beds private) was clean and well decorated. They have a fully equipped kitchen which we used. The hostel is located at the top of the hill and is close to the footpath to the castle. Everything is within walking distance and there was a convenient store nearby ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I have stayed in so many hostels in the past 10 years and have to say that Jani, the manager/owner is by far the nicest and most helpfull person i have met. I felt like there is nothing he can't take care of. We rented a car for 25€/day, bicykles were in good gondition and got some discount for those and he even managed to get free ride to Ljubljana from another quest just because of Jani. Bled is a bit quiet, so if you seek some adrenalin, clime to Mt Triglav!! ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Janne Johannes Finland
- “ Fantastic hostel! It was a rare pleasure to stay at this hostel, everything was excellent. Especially the host, who is one of the most open, energetic, helpful og happy people we met on our trip. Well, if you are in Bled this is the place to stay! ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous Denmark