Jazz Hostel & Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fully recommended!! ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Jonathan England
- “ This hostel is incredible, from the location between the castle and the lake. It is just around the corner from the supermarket. Jani and his wife are the best hosts, they go out of their way to ensure you have an incredible stay and see the best of Bled. They provide you with discounts for a few restaurants in the area and make sure you get the most out of your money . My friends and I did a sky dive during our stay and Jani organised everything for us which was incredibly helpful. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 JENNIFER Ireland
- “ One of the best Hostels I've ever stayed. The owner is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are great and very clean. Even though there is no breakfast, the kitchen is well-equiped and spacious. Would definitely stay there again! ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Rodrigo Brazil
- “ It is really good quality hostel,well maintained,warm&clean.Extra big kitchen for people to cook and communicate (: , a bar where all the locals come as well.But the best is the owner,who is full of really useful suggestions!From simple things like where to have cheap and good breakfast(& great pizza),to pointing out to best views and most beautiful places in nature.Taking a walk to the river falls surrounded with ice and snow was,wow...He offered us (for free) he's skiing equipment as well ! (: ”
- 11 Feb 2015 Marija Croatia