Jazz on South Beach Youth Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Horrible places, the staff did not even speak English. The rooms are very dirty. The atmosphere is like a ugly bar. Breast fast also very bad. Un lugare horrible mal servicio y el personal no sabe hablar Ingles o espanol. Super sucio el lugar y parecia una catina de mala muerte. ”
- 21 Mar 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ very nice and friendly staff, but I would just recommend this place in case you just need to crash somewhere for one night. ”
- 11 Mar 2017 Patricia Spain
- “ Staff was very unfriendly. After checking out you habe to pay to store your luggage - I never experienced that in any other hostel. There is an outside area but it is closed at 10pm and you aren't even able to sit outside alone and quietly (e.g. for checking your phone). They don't really care about a good hostel community and bringing people together. ”
- 31 Dec 2016 Clarissa
- “ Hostile staff. ”
- 28 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA