Jazz on South Beach Youth Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Horrible places, the staff did not even speak English. The rooms are very dirty. The atmosphere is like a ugly bar. Breast fast also very bad. Un lugare horrible mal servicio y el personal no sabe hablar Ingles o espanol. Super sucio el lugar y parecia una catina de mala muerte. ”
- 21 Mar 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ very nice and friendly staff, but I would just recommend this place in case you just need to crash somewhere for one night. ”
- 11 Mar 2017 Patricia Spain
- “ Staff was very unfriendly. After checking out you habe to pay to store your luggage - I never experienced that in any other hostel. There is an outside area but it is closed at 10pm and you aren't even able to sit outside alone and quietly (e.g. for checking your phone). They don't really care about a good hostel community and bringing people together. ”
- 31 Dec 2016 Clarissa
- “ Hostile staff. ”
- 28 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We were here for 6 nights.. The breakfast information was misleading: they said pancakes, we got two mini muffins. We were also offered oatmeal, but used hot water and coffee-mate, opposed to milk. They're also weird because they don't allow you to stand in front of the hostel, they make you go to the other side of the street to smoke or even make a phone call. If you want to change your bed, you have to pay extra. The bed quality was also terrible as you could feel the bed springs as you sleep. ”
- 24 May 2016 Hatice Germany