Jazz on South Beach Youth Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The television in our room did not work and it was never replaced/repaired so we could watch tv in our room. We were there for 4 days/nights. Disappointing. ”
- 03 Nov 2017 BENSON USA
- “ I am basic. I just want a simple bed that is very affordable with a basic cleanliness. I stayed in a two-person room with my friend. I had no issues. I found the staff to be wonderful. I booked a few day-trips thru this hostel and the staff person was helpful and the trips successful. The only area I found to be a un-clean was the kitchen & refrigerator, but this was not the fault of the staff, in my opinion. The staff cleans these. *Many of the guests are sloppy and make a mess too often. ”
- 23 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Horrible places, the staff did not even speak English. The rooms are very dirty. The atmosphere is like a ugly bar. Breast fast also very bad. Un lugare horrible mal servicio y el personal no sabe hablar Ingles o espanol. Super sucio el lugar y parecia una catina de mala muerte. ”
- 21 Mar 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ very nice and friendly staff, but I would just recommend this place in case you just need to crash somewhere for one night. ”
- 11 Mar 2017 Patricia Spain