Jazz on South Beach Youth Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a very comfortable and nice stay, thank you! ”
- 30 Aug 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ This is most ridiculous hostel I have been. They have hours for the kitchen that are from 8 am to 11 pm. So if you want to leave early forget about having a quick breakfast before you leave. The staff don't even smile, they are ridiculous unfriendly. They have a lot of Miami residents living in the hostel. I booked a room for 12, and extended my stay for 2 more days some days before my check out. And they made me check out my room and check in again to stay in a same kind of room. DONT COME!!! ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I had an amazing experience at jazz. There are good and bad rooms, depends on your luck. For me the good part was the atmosphere. Nice ppl from all over the world and good parties. Breakfast is simple. Some ppl said to me that there are better hostels here in south beach, but I think you get what you pay for. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Anonymous Brazil