Jazz on South Beach Youth Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There's mold all over the bathroom ceilings and there's a lot of lil easy things for up keep that could be done but they don't fix, the only good thing the was breakfast ”
- 21 Feb 2015 mathew Canada
- “ Good vibe, helpful staff, clean, but the occasional drunk 20 year old traveler keeping everyone up at night and the facilities are pretty bad -- lumpy beds, uneven floors, dark bathrooms, etc. ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Kimberly USA
- “ Hostel is great value for money! It's close to the beach and has all the amenities needed. Staff were just ok, not terrible but didn't go out of their way make your stay better. Pancakes were a bonus! Easy to get to hostel from the airport ”
- 09 Jan 2015 Francesca New Zealand
- “ Only one drawback one hour breakfast 9am to 10am. ”
- 25 Sep 2014 William USA
- “ It's not like it's a bad hostel, but remember THE ROOMS ARE VERY CRAMPED. They are like the size of a 10 ft. by 10 ft. bedroom and there are six bunks all cramped into one tiny little space, it is uncomfortable. Also, THERE ARE NO PRIVATE BATHROOMS, you have to shower in a dorm-gym-like bathroom like you're in a gas station or something. I honestly would book the International Hostel, The Bikini Hostel, or the Freehand Hostel. They do have a decent breakfast though! P. S., parking is hell. ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Albert USA