Jazz on South Beach Youth Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is most ridiculous hostel I have been. They have hours for the kitchen that are from 8 am to 11 pm. So if you want to leave early forget about having a quick breakfast before you leave. The staff don't even smile, they are ridiculous unfriendly. They have a lot of Miami residents living in the hostel. I booked a room for 12, and extended my stay for 2 more days some days before my check out. And they made me check out my room and check in again to stay in a same kind of room. DONT COME!!! ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I had an amazing experience at jazz. There are good and bad rooms, depends on your luck. For me the good part was the atmosphere. Nice ppl from all over the world and good parties. Breakfast is simple. Some ppl said to me that there are better hostels here in south beach, but I think you get what you pay for. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Staff hired need to be young and enthusistic about meeting travellers and creating a good experience, not just hired becaise they need a job and couldn't give a damn about customers. The hostel needs a 'host' and lively activitoes to liven up the hostels atmosphere. Also, two pancakes do not constitute a 'free breakfast' ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Erik
- “ helpful staff, spacious kitchen and dining room, billiard area where you can socialize, good breakfast with my favourite Nutella, modern computers available for everybody (and not 10 minutes for $2 like in other Miami hostels). Only the beach is little bit far away ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ My friend and I had a really nice, although short, stay at the Jazz Hostel on South Beach. The room we got was great – the beds were comfy and we had a private, clean bathroom in the dorm. We got a very good night’s sleep and unfortunately didn’t get to check out the breakfast or the activities offered by the hostel, but overall we were positively surprised with what we got for the price and recommend this hostel to anyone looking to spend some relaxed time in South Beach while on a budget. ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Super location, fine breakfast and not kind staffs ”
- 25 Jun 2015 EUNMI South Korea