Jazz on South Beach Youth Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The people were great it's a great place to meet people ! I had an amazing time in miami and jazz was a great addition to my experience. ”
- 29 Mar 2015 Jenna Canada
- “ Read more: Internet: 2 U.S.D./20 min.; Lockers: 5 U.S.D./3 days; Storage: 4 U.S.D./bag/24 hours; Breakfast: pancakes/every day; You can't sleep;You can't cook. Welcome to Jazz on South Beach Youth Hostel Miami. ”
- 24 Feb 2015 Anonymous Romania
- “ There's mold all over the bathroom ceilings and there's a lot of lil easy things for up keep that could be done but they don't fix, the only good thing the was breakfast ”
- 21 Feb 2015 mathew Canada
- “ Good vibe, helpful staff, clean, but the occasional drunk 20 year old traveler keeping everyone up at night and the facilities are pretty bad -- lumpy beds, uneven floors, dark bathrooms, etc. ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Kimberly USA
- “ Hostel is great value for money! It's close to the beach and has all the amenities needed. Staff were just ok, not terrible but didn't go out of their way make your stay better. Pancakes were a bonus! Easy to get to hostel from the airport ”
- 09 Jan 2015 Francesca New Zealand