Jazz on West 87th Youth Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For the amount of money, its an excellent place to hang out for a few days. i don't think there is any comparable in NYC. Great place to meet fellow travelers. Bring your amenities and toiletries with you. i would stay here again. ”
- 14 May 2015 Faraz Ahmed Pakistan
- “ There was a mix up in our booking, there almost was no space for us. The hostel was very run down and dirty and the hallways had a bad odor. There were not enough blankets, our beds didn't have any, so we were given extra duvet covers. The only saving grace was friendly staff. ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Kelly Canada
- “ It was the worst youth hostel I have ever seen. The facilities are old and disgusting. During the second night of our stay, it smelt like someone peed in the whole building. So unbearable. DON'T go otherwise your NYC trip will be completely ruined. ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Anonymous China