Jazz on the Park Youth Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Absolutely would not recommend this hostel unless there are no other options. Sure the location is good, but the price isn’t even cheap enough to justify living there. The beds could have been cleaner and the bathrooms always looked so unclean. Also, the staff was not very helpful - I had an issue with being overcharged on my reservation, and they couldn’t carre less and wouldn’t help. If you are staying in NYC for longer than 2 nights, I would DEF not stay at this hostel. ”
- 03 Aug 2018 Oluseun USA
- “ Staff was great. Would be great if maintenance could put some oil or graphite on the hinges of the stairwell doors -- they woke us up repeatedly -- really loud squeaking/groaning sound. ”
- 08 May 2018 Alan USA
- “ Be ready to climb stairs. (We stayed on the 4th floor.). Also you may have to go up or down a floor to use restroom/shower. The rooms could use some power strips. A guy kept unplugging the A/C unit to charge his phone. Still pleased overall. ”
- 04 May 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Thank you very much. Really been welcomed. Quiet place. Clean. Good price. I slept really well. ”
- 13 Apr 2018 Nadine Canada
- “ Upon arrival - HORRIBLE encounter with Staff member! Then later that night a fellow Hostel guest totally just took over 2 beds so that when the girl whose bed it was arrived - didn’t have anywhere to sleep or put her stuff - RUDE!!! Looking deeper into Airbnb ”
- 15 Feb 2018 LaSaundra USA