Jazz on the Park Youth Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean and in a nice location right next to central park really close to subway stations. Wifi only available in common areas which makes for really good atmosphere but could be inconvenient for some. Only downside is lack of power outlets in rooms. Would definitely recommend. ”
- 06 Aug 2016 Anonymous England
- “ I was taking our high school drama guild on its first trip outside of Boston. We chose the Jazz on the Park because of it's affordability and it's school-friendly marketing. What we got was a staff that released a bed we had reserved, lied about having other rooms available to put the guest when we asked them to be moved, and we had this repeated 3 times. No one offered to comp the cost of our trip or make this right in any way. I will make sure myself, nor anyone I know goes here. ”
- 24 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Stayed in 6-Beds Dorm.Wide comfortable beds in big rooms but v small lockers.Clean Bathrooms but taps of basins, r pain in the neck.They drop water only by keepin ur hands on them, like in restaurants.Never saw that system in any hostel b4! Kitchen not equippd at all except for big fridge 2 store ur stuff. Located in quiet residential area by West central Park,that feels good goin to after a noisy hectic day in mid town. Subway is 5 mints away. Harlem & 125th st is v close. Check them out. ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Anonymous Lebanon
- “ Great if you literally want a bed to sleep in. Wifi is only downstairs so the common area is often just a bunch of people working on their laptops. Not very social. Bar crawl is $60 entry to a club (tour guide gets commission) ”
- 14 Jun 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Had an awesome time with some of the staff; Alex, Omar and the Dutch girl were awesome! It's definitely not the best hostel I've stayed in. No Wifi in the rooms, only in the common room. No kitchen. Showers could be cleaner.. etc. But location is great and I had an amazing time. ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Sandra Netherlands